Call for Abstract
23rd World Nanotechnology Congress, will be organized around the theme “To explore new prospects in development of Nanotechnology”
NANOTECHNOLOGY CONGRESS 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in NANOTECHNOLOGY CONGRESS 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanotechnology is the science which deals with the processes that happen at molecular level and of Nano length scale size. Nanotechnology can be particularly applied to the small things and can be used through all the other science fields such as biology, chemistry, material science, engineering, and physics. It is the field of realistic science and technology whose theme is the governor of matter on the atomic and molecular scale usually 100 nanometers or smaller. By using nanotechnology materials can effectively be made lighter, stronger, more reactive, more durable, more sieve-like, or better electrical conductors among many other traits. Everyday used commercial products are currently on the market and in daily use that trusts on nanoscale material processes.
- Track 1-1Energy production and distribution
- Track 1-2Nano devices and sensors
- Track 1-3Food industry for enhancement of shelf life
- Track 1-4Polymer Nanocomposites
- Track 1-5Automobile industry
Nanomedicine pursues to bring a valuable set of research tools and clinically useful devices in the future. Nanomedicine is a medical application of nanotechnology. Nanomedicine ranges from the medical applications of nanomaterials and biosensors, biological devices and potential upcoming applications of molecular nanotechnology. Nanomedicine fights for bringing valued set of study tools & clinically beneficial devices which is more advantageous to the society. Nano biotechnology may be able to generate numerous novel materials and devices with a huge range of applications such as medicine, biomaterials and energy production.
- Track 2-1Body Implants and Prosthesis
- Track 2-2Stem Cell Regeneration
- Track 2-3Biological imaging for medical diagnostics
- Track 2-4Molecular engineering
- Track 2-5Tissue Engineering and Organ Transplantation
- Track 2-6Nano surfaces and Interactions
The multidisciplinary field of Nanotoxicology focuses on determining the extent to which nanomaterials (materials with at least one dimension <100 nm) pose a hazard to human health and the environment. The small size, large surface area-to-volume ratio, and quantum size effects of nanoscale materials may lead to biological effects that differ from those induced by their larger counterparts.
- Track 3-1Cell-particle interactions
- Track 3-2Medical toxicology
- Track 3-3Regulation and risk management
- Track 3-4Immunotoxicity
- Track 3-5Method of toxicology studies
Nanoparticles are particles size ranges between 1 and 100 nanometers with a surrounding interfacial layer. Nanoparticles can be classified as hard or as soft. The way nanoparticles are classified typically depends on their application, such as in therapy or diagnosis versus basic research or the way they were produced. Nanomaterials can be useful for together in-vivo and in-vitro biomedical investigation and applications and mixing of nanoparticles with biology has led to the expansion of progressive diagnostic devices, analytical tools, and drug delivery vehicles. Nanomaterials can be functionalized to boundary with biological molecules & structures as the size of nanomaterials is equivalent to maximum biological molecules and structures.
- Track 4-1Nano carriers for drug delivery
- Track 4-2Polymeric Nanoparticles
- Track 4-3Dendrimer Nano carriers
- Track 4-4Silica materials and Carbon Nano carriers
- Track 4-5Gold Nanoparticles
Computational nanotechnology is concerned with the development and use of computer-based models for understanding, analyzing and predicting the behavior or properties of systems relevant to nanotechnology. The role of computational nanomechanics has become analytically significant in the progress and improvement of nanotechnology, because the length and time scales of important nanoscale systems and occurrence have shrunk to the level, where they can be straight addressed with high-fidelity computer simulations and theoretical modelling. Computational nanotechnology is emergent as a vital engineering analysis tool for the novel designs of Nano devices.
- Track 5-1Nanostructured Metals: manufacturing and modelling
- Track 5-2Mechanics of Nanomaterials
- Track 5-3Microstructure-based Models and Dislocation Analysis
- Track 5-4Multiscale Modelling for the Materials Improvement and Design
- Track 5-5Software for Modelling of Nano Materials
Nanoelectronics are the use of nanotechnology in electronic modules. The term covers a varied set of materials and devices with the mutual characteristic that they are so small that inter-atomic interactions and quantum mechanical properties need to be studied extensively. Information technology comprises web-based data and operating systems and applications, telephones and other telecommunications products, multimedia products and video equipment.
- Track 6-1Advanced molecular electronics
- Track 6-2Surface Topography Measurement Instrumentation
- Track 6-3Mass and Force Measurement
- Track 6-4Computer hardware and software systems
Graphene are just a single molecule thick suitable to be utilized as material in a few fields. An allotrope of carbon as an empty circle, ellipsoid tube, and numerous different shapes is called fullerene. Graphene is the essential basic component of numerous different allotropes of carbon for example graphite, precious stone, charcoal, carbon nanotubes and fullerenes. Creation of graphene relies upon its advancement on a fluid metal network. Bilayer graphene shows the strange quantum hall impact and a tunable band hole. Huge uses of graphene are material/gadget applications, including sun oriented cells, light-emanating diodes, contact boards and shrewd windows or telephones. Propelled investigation of fullerenes has been presently actualized in tumor look into.
- Track 7-1Transistors
- Track 7-2Fuel cells
- Track 7-3Carbon Nano Structures and Devices
- Track 7-4Electronic and Photonic Applications
- Track 7-5Lower cost solar cells
Target drug delivery system is a different form of drug delivery system where the medicament is selectively transported only to its site of action or absorption and not to the non-target organs or tissues or cells. This system takes the active pharmaceutical ingredient to the pre identified target in therapeutic concentration, while limiting its access to non-target usual cellular linings, thus reducing toxic properties and increasing therapeutic index. Targeting of drugs to different cells and tissues of the body deprived of their becoming a part of systemic circulation is a very novel idea. If a drug can be administered in a form such that it reaches the receptor sites in sufficient concentration without distressing in unimportant tissue cells.
- Track 8-1CNS targeted drug delivery System
- Track 8-2In-vitro drug release characterization models
- Track 8-3Cancer biomarkers: current issues and future directions
- Track 8-4Biomarkers in drug targeting and delivery system
- Track 8-5Novel delivery strategies in targeted drug delivery
The field of pharmaceutical nanotechnology delivers visions into the study of synthesis, characterization and diagnostic application of resources at the nanoscale. The particular attention within the field is synthesis, biological evaluation, characterization, clinical testing and toxicological valuation of nanomaterials as drugs for several diseases. Nanotechnology is the science which deals with the processes that happen at molecular level and of Nano length scale size. The chief studies in the nanopharmaceuticals comprise Nano sized particles, their function and behavior with respect to other systems. The incredible competences of nanopharmaceuticals have altered the perception and possibility of nanotechnology near development into an adjuvant field for the continuing fields of life sciences.
- Track 9-1Liposomes
- Track 9-2Ligands
- Track 9-3Functional Nanofibers
- Track 9-4Nano pore Sequencing
- Track 9-5Nanotechnology based Needle Arrays
Due to scientific development, high-resolution X-ray computed tomography systems can be developed, permitting the internal picturing of materials in three dimensions. However, in order to obtain structural information one also needs proper three-dimensional analysis software. A Nano system publishes significant original work ranging from technologies and systems to product invention and fresh built-up processes with features at the nanoscale.
- Track 10-1Printed electronics and MEMS (micro-electromechanical system)
- Track 10-2Diluted magnetic semi-conductors
- Track 10-3X-ray diffraction
- Track 10-4Ferromagnetism
The smart drug delivery system is utilized for distributing drugs to the recipient. Biological data detected by biological sensors is investigated and the drug delivery system is stimulated to deliver the drug based information. Technology based drug pumps, micro-pumps, micro-needles, micro-osmotic pumps, and Nanopumps are utilized for smarter drug delivery. Therapeutic systems are to optimize action by transporting drug rendering to a therapeutically rational program that would select expected actions from a range of concentration dependent actions. Nano systems are different functional systems planned at the nanoscale and are comprised of characteristic physicochemical properties with huge visions in the diagnostic applications and therapeutics, ranging from delivery loads to biosensors. Smart Nano systems have the possible to produce personalized therapeutic scheme and diagnostic.
- Track 11-1Antimicrobial therapy
- Track 11-2Quantum dot imaging
- Track 11-3Nano Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Track 11-4Smart nanomaterials
- Track 11-5cancer nanotechnology
Nanotechnology had a widespread range of growth across a range of industries, from agriculture to water treatment to energy storage food processing, packaging and food supplement. Nanotechnology is most advanced, cutting-edge area of scientific study and it continues to progress at incredible rates. Nanotechnology practices are being researched currently confirmed and in some cases previously applied across the entire scope of water treatment, agriculture to food processing, food technology, food supply and packaging.
- Track 12-1Nanotechnology in Agriculture
- Track 12-2Photo catalytic water treatment
- Track 12-3Reverse osmosis
- Track 12-4Ground water and softening application
- Track 12-5Nanotechnology in Food Microbiology